This page is about GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. Usually the GeoGebra Geometry application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GeoGebra Geometry. GeoGebraGeometry.exe is the GeoGebra Geometry's main executable file and it takes about 54.26 MB (56893128 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra Geometry installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 56.56 MB (59312416
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (812.70 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.26 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (63.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.536
of GeoGebra Geometry. You can find below a few links to other GeoGebra Geometry releases:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra Geometry from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra Geometry application will be found very quickly. When you click GeoGebra Geometry in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Geometry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After removing GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-26 21:03:40.983