This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. GeoGebra Geometry is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry directory, subject to the user's choice. GeoGebra Geometry's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. GeoGebraGeometry.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 54.26 MB (56893128 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra Geometry contains of the executables below. They take 56.56 MB (59312416
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (812.70 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.26 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (63.20 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Geometry version 6.0.544
alone. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Geometry versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Some users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra Geometry from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra Geometry or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". The GeoGebra Geometry application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GeoGebra Geometry in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After removing GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-27 10:32:06.880