This info is about GeoGebra Geometry for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled GeoGebraGeometry.exe and it has a size of 47.54 MB (49852544 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in GeoGebra Geometry. They take 49.84 MB (52259328
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (47.54 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra Geometry version 6.0.507
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GeoGebra Geometry:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is a program marketed by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GeoGebra Geometry from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Geometry app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GeoGebra Geometry in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Geometry using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-29 11:06:05.120