GeoGebra Geometry is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Open here
for more info on International GeoGebra Institute. The application is usually located in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called GeoGebraGeometry.exe and its approximative size is 54.26 MB (56893128 bytes).
GeoGebra Geometry installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 56.56 MB (59312416
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (812.70 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.26 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (63.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.559
of GeoGebra Geometry. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra Geometry versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is an application marketed by International GeoGebra Institute. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra Geometry from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra Geometry or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra Geometry application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GeoGebra Geometry in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra Geometry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After removing GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-24 11:17:09.827