GeoGebra Geometry is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall GeoGebra Geometry from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Go over here
for more details on International GeoGebra Institute. GeoGebra Geometry is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for GeoGebra Geometry is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GeoGebra_Geometry\Update.exe. GeoGebra Geometry's main file takes about 54.47 MB (57116800 bytes) and is called GeoGebraGeometry.exe.
GeoGebra Geometry installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 112.08 MB (117528960
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- disablekeys.exe (808.63 KB)
- GeoGebraGeometry.exe (54.47 MB)
- Shortcut.exe (59.13 KB)
This page is about GeoGebra Geometry version 6.0.463
alone. For other GeoGebra Geometry versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra Geometry is a program by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase GeoGebra Geometry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GeoGebra Geometry from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra Geometry or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra Geometry". The GeoGebra Geometry program will be found very quickly. After you select GeoGebra Geometry in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra Geometry, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GeoGebra Geometry.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra Geometry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra Geometry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra Geometry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra Geometry by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra Geometry supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-08 14:57:35.820