You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Freebie Notes for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Freebie Notes from your PCPower Soft
. More data about Power Soft can be read here
. You can get more details about Freebie Notes at http://www.pw-soft.com
. Freebie Notes is frequently set up in the C:\Programme\Power Soft\Freebie Notes directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Freebie Notes is "C:\Programme\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. FreebieNotes.exe is the Freebie Notes's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.20 MB (4403024 bytes) on disk.
Freebie Notes installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.34 MB (5601079
bytes) on disk.
- FreebieNotes.exe (4.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Freebie Notes version 126.96.36.19900
only. Click on the links below for other Freebie Notes versions:
...click to view all...
Freebie Notes is a program by Power Soft. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Freebie Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Freebie Notes with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Freebie Notes or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Freebie Notes". If it exists on your system the Freebie Notes application will be found automatically. After you select Freebie Notes in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Freebie Notes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freebie Notes:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pw-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programme\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Freebie Notes.
8. After removing Freebie Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Freebie Notes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Freebie Notes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Freebie Notes by Power Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that Freebie Notes by Power Soft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Freebie Notes in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-06 16:16:20.193