Freebie Notes is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Freebie Notes from your computerPower Soft
. More info about Power Soft can be found here
. More data about the app Freebie Notes can be found at http://www.pw-soft.com
. Freebie Notes is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes folder, subject to the user's option. Freebie Notes's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.98 MB (6272176 bytes) on disk and is labeled FreebieNotes.exe.
Freebie Notes installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.12 MB (7465337
bytes) on disk.
- FreebieNotes.exe (5.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about Freebie Notes version 220.127.116.1170
alone. For more Freebie Notes versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Freebie Notes is an application marketed by Power Soft. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Freebie Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Freebie Notes from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Freebie Notes or simply click the Search field and type in "Freebie Notes". If it is installed on your PC the Freebie Notes app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Freebie Notes in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Freebie Notes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freebie Notes:
- The publisher is: http://www.pw-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Freebie Notes.
8. After removing Freebie Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Freebie Notes which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freebie Notes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Freebie Notes by Power Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that Freebie Notes by Power Soft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Freebie Notes in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-07 20:16:44.350