Freebie Notes is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Freebie Notes from your PCPower Soft
. Open here
for more information on Power Soft. You can see more info about Freebie Notes at http://www.pw-soft.com
. Usually the Freebie Notes program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Power Soft\Freebie Notes directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Freebie Notes is "C:\Program Files\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. FreebieNotes.exe is the Freebie Notes's main executable file and it occupies about 3.57 MB (3745104 bytes) on disk.
Freebie Notes contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.70 MB (4927247
bytes) on disk.
- FreebieNotes.exe (3.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about Freebie Notes version 126.96.36.19930
alone. Click on the links below for other Freebie Notes versions:
...click to view all...
Freebie Notes is an application marketed by the software company Power Soft. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Freebie Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Freebie Notes from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Freebie Notes or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freebie Notes". If it exists on your system the Freebie Notes program will be found very quickly. After you click Freebie Notes in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Freebie Notes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freebie Notes:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pw-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Freebie Notes.
8. After uninstalling Freebie Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Freebie Notes which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freebie Notes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Freebie Notes by Power Soft from your computer, we are not saying that Freebie Notes by Power Soft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Freebie Notes in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 12:58:43.420