This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Freebie Notes for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Freebie Notes from your PCPower Soft
. Go over here
where you can read more on Power Soft. Please open http://www.pw-soft.com
if you want to read more on Freebie Notes on Power Soft's web page. Freebie Notes is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Power Soft\Freebie Notes directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Freebie Notes is "C:\Program Files\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. FreebieNotes.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.58 MB (3748688 bytes) on disk.
Freebie Notes installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.70 MB (4930831
bytes) on disk.
- FreebieNotes.exe (3.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Freebie Notes version 220.127.116.1160
alone. Click on the links below for other Freebie Notes versions:
...click to view all...
Freebie Notes is an application by the software company Power Soft. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Freebie Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Freebie Notes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Freebie Notes or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freebie Notes". If it exists on your system the Freebie Notes app will be found very quickly. After you select Freebie Notes in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Freebie Notes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freebie Notes:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pw-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Freebie Notes.
8. After removing Freebie Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Freebie Notes that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Freebie Notes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freebie Notes by Power Soft from your computer, we are not saying that Freebie Notes by Power Soft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freebie Notes supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-30 12:44:07.213