Freebie Notes is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Freebie Notes from your systemPower Soft
. Check out here
for more details on Power Soft. Click on http://www.pw-soft.com
to get more information about Freebie Notes on Power Soft's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Power Soft\Freebie Notes folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Freebie Notes's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.24 MB (5490864 bytes) on disk and is labeled FreebieNotes.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Freebie Notes. They occupy 6.36 MB (6665843
bytes) on disk.
- FreebieNotes.exe (5.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20600
of Freebie Notes. You can find below a few links to other Freebie Notes releases:
...click to view all...
Freebie Notes is a program by the software company Power Soft. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Freebie Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Freebie Notes from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Freebie Notes or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freebie Notes". If it is installed on your PC the Freebie Notes app will be found very quickly. When you select Freebie Notes in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Freebie Notes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freebie Notes:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pw-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Freebie Notes.
8. After removing Freebie Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Freebie Notes that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Freebie Notes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Freebie Notes by Power Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that Freebie Notes by Power Soft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Freebie Notes in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 20:08:21.437