Freebie Notes is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Freebie Notes from your systemPower Soft
. Go over here
for more details on Power Soft. You can see more info related to Freebie Notes at http://www.pw-soft.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Freebie Notes is C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. FreebieNotes.exe is the Freebie Notes's main executable file and it takes close to 1.17 MB (1230720 bytes) on disk.
Freebie Notes is comprised of the following executables which take 2.30 MB (2412863
bytes) on disk:
- FreebieNotes.exe (1.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Freebie Notes version 184.108.40.20650
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Freebie Notes:
...click to view all...
Freebie Notes is a program marketed by Power Soft. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Freebie Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Freebie Notes from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Freebie Notes or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Freebie Notes". If it is installed on your PC the Freebie Notes application will be found automatically. When you click Freebie Notes in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Freebie Notes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freebie Notes:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pw-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Freebie Notes.
8. After removing Freebie Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Freebie Notes that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freebie Notes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Freebie Notes by Power Soft from your computer, we are not saying that Freebie Notes by Power Soft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freebie Notes supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-05 20:38:44.203