Freebie Notes is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Freebie Notes from your PCPower Soft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Power Soft. Click on http://www.sticky.ru
to get more details about Freebie Notes on Power Soft's website. Freebie Notes is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Freebie Notes is C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. FreebieNotes.exe is the Freebie Notes's primary executable file and it takes about 974.50 KB (997888 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Freebie Notes. They take 1.60 MB (1680816
bytes) on disk.
- FreebieNotes.exe (974.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (666.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.09.1.1955
of Freebie Notes. You can find below info on other versions of Freebie Notes:
...click to view all...
Freebie Notes is a program by Power Soft. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Freebie Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Freebie Notes from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Freebie Notes or simply click the Search field and type in "Freebie Notes". The Freebie Notes program will be found very quickly. After you select Freebie Notes in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Freebie Notes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freebie Notes:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sticky.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Freebie Notes.
8. After removing Freebie Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Freebie Notes which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Freebie Notes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Freebie Notes by Power Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that Freebie Notes by Power Soft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Freebie Notes supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-21 12:23:08.693