You can find below details on how to remove Freebie Notes for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Freebie Notes from your PCPower Soft
. More information about Power Soft can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.pw-soft.com
if you want to read more on Freebie Notes on Power Soft's page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Freebie Notes's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled FreebieNotes.exe and its approximative size is 1.02 MB (1067392 bytes).
Freebie Notes contains of the executables below. They take 2.15 MB (2249535
bytes) on disk.
- FreebieNotes.exe (1.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Freebie Notes version 188.8.131.5255
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Freebie Notes:
...click to view all...
Freebie Notes is a program marketed by the software company Power Soft. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Freebie Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Freebie Notes from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Freebie Notes or simply click the Search field and type in "Freebie Notes". If it is installed on your PC the Freebie Notes application will be found very quickly. When you select Freebie Notes in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Freebie Notes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freebie Notes:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pw-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Freebie Notes.
8. After removing Freebie Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Freebie Notes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freebie Notes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freebie Notes by Power Soft from your PC, we are not saying that Freebie Notes by Power Soft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Freebie Notes supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 15:59:45.207