This page contains detailed information on how to remove Freebie Notes for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Freebie Notes from your computerPower Soft
. Additional info about Power Soft can be read here
. Further information about Freebie Notes can be seen at http://www.pw-soft.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Power Soft\Freebie Notes folder (same installation drive as Windows). Freebie Notes's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe". FreebieNotes.exe is the Freebie Notes's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.12 MB (1172480 bytes) on disk.
Freebie Notes installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.78 MB (1863961
bytes) on disk.
- FreebieNotes.exe (1.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current web page applies to Freebie Notes version 188.8.131.528
only. You can find here a few links to other Freebie Notes releases:
...click to view all...
Freebie Notes is a program released by Power Soft. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Freebie Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Freebie Notes from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Freebie Notes or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freebie Notes". If it is installed on your PC the Freebie Notes app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Freebie Notes in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Freebie Notes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freebie Notes:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pw-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Freebie Notes.
8. After uninstalling Freebie Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Freebie Notes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freebie Notes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Freebie Notes by Power Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that Freebie Notes by Power Soft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freebie Notes in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-19 14:37:37.880