This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Freebie Notes for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Freebie Notes from your computerPower Soft
. Take a look here
for more details on Power Soft. Please open http://www.pw-soft.com
if you want to read more on Freebie Notes on Power Soft's web page. Usually the Freebie Notes application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Freebie Notes is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. FreebieNotes.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.18 MB (4379984 bytes) on disk.
Freebie Notes is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.30 MB (5562127
bytes) on disk:
- FreebieNotes.exe (4.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This data is about Freebie Notes version 220.127.116.1150
alone. For more Freebie Notes versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Freebie Notes is an application offered by the software company Power Soft. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Freebie Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Freebie Notes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Freebie Notes or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Freebie Notes". The Freebie Notes application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Freebie Notes in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Freebie Notes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freebie Notes:
- The publisher is: http://www.pw-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Freebie Notes.
8. After uninstalling Freebie Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Freebie Notes which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Freebie Notes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Freebie Notes by Power Soft from your computer, we are not saying that Freebie Notes by Power Soft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freebie Notes in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 16:51:10.770