Freebie Notes is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Freebie Notes from your systemPower Soft
. More information about Power Soft can be read here
. Please open http://www.pw-soft.com
if you want to read more on Freebie Notes on Power Soft's page. Usually the Freebie Notes program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Freebie Notes is C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. FreebieNotes.exe is the Freebie Notes's primary executable file and it takes close to 4.20 MB (4401488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Freebie Notes. They take about 4.88 MB (5116526
bytes) on disk.
- FreebieNotes.exe (4.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5200
of Freebie Notes. Click on the links below for other Freebie Notes versions:
...click to view all...
Freebie Notes is an application marketed by Power Soft. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Freebie Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Freebie Notes from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Freebie Notes or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freebie Notes". If it is installed on your PC the Freebie Notes application will be found automatically. After you select Freebie Notes in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Freebie Notes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freebie Notes:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pw-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Freebie Notes.
8. After uninstalling Freebie Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Freebie Notes which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Freebie Notes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freebie Notes by Power Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that Freebie Notes by Power Soft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Freebie Notes supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-22 12:50:48.197