You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Freebie Notes for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Freebie Notes from your systemPower Soft
. More information on Power Soft can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Freebie Notes at http://www.pw-soft.com
. Freebie Notes is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Freebie Notes is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled FreebieNotes.exe and occupies 4.20 MB (4408144 bytes).
Freebie Notes contains of the executables below. They take 5.32 MB (5583123
bytes) on disk.
- FreebieNotes.exe (4.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19920
of Freebie Notes. You can find below info on other versions of Freebie Notes:
...click to view all...
Freebie Notes is a program by Power Soft. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Freebie Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Freebie Notes from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Freebie Notes or simply click the Search field and type in "Freebie Notes". If it exists on your system the Freebie Notes application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Freebie Notes in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Freebie Notes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freebie Notes:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pw-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Freebie Notes.
8. After uninstalling Freebie Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Freebie Notes which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Freebie Notes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Freebie Notes by Power Soft from your PC, we are not saying that Freebie Notes by Power Soft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Freebie Notes supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:28:08.543