Freebie Notes is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Freebie Notes from your systemPower Soft
. Further information on Power Soft can be seen here
. More information about the program Freebie Notes can be seen at http://www.pw-soft.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Programmi\Power Soft\Freebie Notes folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Freebie Notes is "C:\Programmi\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe". FreebieNotes.exe is the Freebie Notes's primary executable file and it takes about 3.57 MB (3745104 bytes) on disk.
Freebie Notes is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.70 MB (4927247
bytes) on disk:
- FreebieNotes.exe (3.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Freebie Notes version 22.214.171.12400
only. You can find below info on other versions of Freebie Notes:
...click to view all...
Freebie Notes is a program offered by the software company Power Soft. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Freebie Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Freebie Notes from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Freebie Notes or simply activate the Search field and type in "Freebie Notes". If it exists on your system the Freebie Notes application will be found very quickly. After you select Freebie Notes in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Freebie Notes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Freebie Notes:
- The publisher is: http://www.pw-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programmi\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Freebie Notes.
8. After uninstalling Freebie Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Freebie Notes that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Freebie Notes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Freebie Notes by Power Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that Freebie Notes by Power Soft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Freebie Notes in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-21 06:39:29.350