You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Freebie Notes for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Freebie Notes from your PCPower Soft
. Further information on Power Soft can be found here
. Further information about Freebie Notes can be found at http://www.sticky.ru
. Freebie Notes is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Freebie Notes is C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Freebie Notes's main file takes about 6.05 MB (6343824 bytes) and is named FreebieNotes.exe.
Freebie Notes is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.19 MB (7538391
bytes) on disk:
- FreebieNotes.exe (6.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Freebie Notes version 220.127.116.1180
only. You can find here a few links to other Freebie Notes versions:
...click to view all...
Freebie Notes is an application marketed by the software company Power Soft. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Freebie Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Freebie Notes from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Freebie Notes or simply click the Search feature and type in "Freebie Notes". The Freebie Notes app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Freebie Notes in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Freebie Notes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freebie Notes:
- The publisher is: http://www.sticky.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Freebie Notes.
8. After uninstalling Freebie Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Freebie Notes that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Freebie Notes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Freebie Notes by Power Soft from your computer, we are not saying that Freebie Notes by Power Soft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Freebie Notes in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-26 15:01:49.553