Freebie Notes is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Freebie Notes from your systemPower Soft
. More information on Power Soft can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pw-soft.com
to get more facts about Freebie Notes on Power Soft's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Power Soft\Freebie Notes directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Freebie Notes by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. FreebieNotes.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.11 MB (1160704 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Freebie Notes. They take about 1.76 MB (1845017
bytes) on disk.
- FreebieNotes.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
This page is about Freebie Notes version 126.96.36.1990
only. Click on the links below for other Freebie Notes versions:
...click to view all...
Freebie Notes is an application released by the software company Power Soft. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Freebie Notes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Freebie Notes from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Freebie Notes or simply click the Search field and type in "Freebie Notes". The Freebie Notes application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Freebie Notes in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Freebie Notes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Freebie Notes:
- The publisher is: http://www.pw-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Power Soft\Freebie Notes\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Freebie Notes.
8. After uninstalling Freebie Notes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Freebie Notes which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Freebie Notes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Freebie Notes by Power Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that Freebie Notes by Power Soft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Freebie Notes in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-15 08:12:19.717