ESET Endpoint Antivirus
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. More information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be found here
. Usually the ESET Endpoint Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. callmsi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 72.23 KB (73960 bytes) on disk.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.84 MB (9272528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (72.23 KB)
- ecls.exe (289.40 KB)
- ecmd.exe (51.59 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (46.09 KB)
- egui.exe (3.96 MB)
- eh64.exe (28.99 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (41.06 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (186.88 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.64 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.42 MB)
- CertImporter-1362.exe (158.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1,001.55 KB)
The current web page applies to ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 5.0.2225.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other ESET Endpoint Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a program offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Endpoint Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you select ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ESET Endpoint Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ESET Endpoint Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Endpoint Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-12 23:42:25.737