ESET Endpoint Antivirus
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. More data about ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. Usually the ESET Endpoint Antivirus application is found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. ESET Endpoint Antivirus's main file takes about 3.01 MB (3154464 bytes) and is named egui.exe.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.01 MB (7354984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (79.05 KB)
- CertImporter-1362.exe (158.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.17 KB)
- ecmd.exe (54.91 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.91 KB)
- egui.exe (3.01 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (30.33 KB)
- ekrn.exe (976.27 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (179.63 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.09 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.16 MB)
This info is about ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 5.0.2126.4
only. You can find below info on other versions of ESET Endpoint Antivirus:
...click to view all...
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is an application marketed by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Endpoint Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you click ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ESET Endpoint Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET Endpoint Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Endpoint Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 12:21:16.663