ESET Endpoint Antivirus
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. More info about ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file is labeled egui.exe and it has a size of 3.01 MB (3158584 bytes).
ESET Endpoint Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.01 MB (7354728
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (79.05 KB)
- ecls.exe (288.27 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.93 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (47.93 KB)
- egui.exe (3.01 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (32.36 KB)
- ekrn.exe (996.39 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (179.63 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.15 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.20 MB)
The current page applies to ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 5.0.2214.9
only. Click on the links below for other ESET Endpoint Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is an application released by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". The ESET Endpoint Antivirus program will be found very quickly. After you select ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ESET Endpoint Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ESET Endpoint Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-09 04:22:09.490