ESET Endpoint Antivirus
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. Check out here
for more info on ESET, spol s r. o.. Usually the ESET Endpoint Antivirus application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during install. ESET Endpoint Antivirus's main file takes around 3.01 MB (3158584 bytes) and its name is egui.exe.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 7.17 MB (7516720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (79.05 KB)
- CertImporter-1379.exe (158.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (288.27 KB)
- ecmd.exe (58.93 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (47.93 KB)
- egui.exe (3.01 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (32.36 KB)
- ekrn.exe (996.39 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (179.63 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.15 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.2214.7
of ESET Endpoint Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other ESET Endpoint Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ESET Endpoint Antivirus we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ESET Endpoint Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus\eplgHooks.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus\EShaSrvLang.dll
Additional registry values that you should delete:
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a program marketed by ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". The ESET Endpoint Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you click ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ESET Endpoint Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Endpoint Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Endpoint Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 16:43:22.907