ESET Endpoint Antivirus
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. Open here
for more information on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET Endpoint Antivirus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus folder, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file is named callmsi.exe and occupies 84.12 KB (86136 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in ESET Endpoint Antivirus. They take 9.42 MB (9876120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (84.12 KB)
- CertImporter-1468.exe (223.62 KB)
- ecls.exe (296.12 KB)
- ecmd.exe (62.68 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (56.12 KB)
- egui.exe (3.97 MB)
- eh64.exe (45.62 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (52.12 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (196.12 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.64 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.59 MB)
- CertImporter-1468.exe (203.62 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1.02 MB)
The current page applies to ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 5.0.2272.7
only. Click on the links below for other ESET Endpoint Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a program by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". The ESET Endpoint Antivirus app will be found automatically. After you select ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ESET Endpoint Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Endpoint Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Endpoint Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-12-08 10:34:56.983