ESET Endpoint Antivirus
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET Endpoint Antivirus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. callmsi.exe is the ESET Endpoint Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies close to 71.05 KB (72760 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ESET Endpoint Antivirus. They take about 8.73 MB (9150552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.05 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (48.89 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.39 KB)
- egui.exe (3.94 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.30 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (34.84 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (185.71 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.62 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.39 MB)
- CertImporter-1362.exe (158.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (976.23 KB)
The current page applies to ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 5.0.2122.9
alone. You can find below a few links to other ESET Endpoint Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Endpoint Antivirus application will be found very quickly. When you select ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ESET Endpoint Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Endpoint Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 06:55:13.460