ESET Endpoint Antivirus
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. Further information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus folder (same installation drive as Windows). ESET Endpoint Antivirus's primary file takes about 84.13 KB (86144 bytes) and is called callmsi.exe.
The executables below are part of ESET Endpoint Antivirus. They take an average of 9.42 MB (9876712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (84.13 KB)
- CertImporter-1501.exe (223.62 KB)
- ecls.exe (296.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (62.68 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (56.13 KB)
- egui.exe (3.97 MB)
- eh64.exe (45.63 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (52.13 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (196.13 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.64 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.59 MB)
- CertImporter-1501.exe (203.62 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1.02 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.2271.3
of ESET Endpoint Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other ESET Endpoint Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is an application by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET Endpoint Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you select ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ESET Endpoint Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Endpoint Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-02 16:54:21.940