ESET Endpoint Antivirus
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. More info about ESET, spol s r. o. can be read here
. ESET Endpoint Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus folder, depending on the user's choice. callmsi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 71.05 KB (72760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in ESET Endpoint Antivirus. They take 8.73 MB (9150552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.05 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (48.89 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.39 KB)
- egui.exe (3.94 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.30 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (34.84 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (185.71 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.62 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.39 MB)
- CertImporter-1362.exe (158.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (976.23 KB)
The current page applies to ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 5.0.2122.6
only. For more ESET Endpoint Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a program marketed by ESET, spol s r. o.. Some users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". The ESET Endpoint Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ESET Endpoint Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Endpoint Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Endpoint Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, nor are we saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 08:38:21.190