ESET Endpoint Antivirus
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Go over here
for more details on ESET, spol s r. o.. ESET Endpoint Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. ESET Endpoint Antivirus's primary file takes around 71.05 KB (72760 bytes) and is called callmsi.exe.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.62 MB (3793056
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.05 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (48.89 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.39 KB)
- eh64.exe (27.30 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.62 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.39 MB)
- CertImporter-1343.exe (158.20 KB)
The current page applies to ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 5.0.2122.10
only. You can find below info on other releases of ESET Endpoint Antivirus:
...click to view all...
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is an application offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET Endpoint Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you select ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET Endpoint Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Endpoint Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, nor are we saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:56:42.977