ESET Endpoint Antivirus
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. More data about ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. ESET Endpoint Antivirus is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 71.05 KB (72760 bytes) on disk and is named callmsi.exe.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.57 MB (8988560
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.05 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (48.89 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.39 KB)
- egui.exe (3.94 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.30 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (34.84 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (185.71 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.62 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.39 MB)
- ekrn.exe (976.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.2120.12
of ESET Endpoint Antivirus. For more ESET Endpoint Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a program offered by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the ESET Endpoint Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ESET Endpoint Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET Endpoint Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-14 20:50:22.530