ESET Endpoint Antivirus
This info is about ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your computerESET, spol s r. o.
. More data about ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. ESET Endpoint Antivirus is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus directory, regulated by the user's choice. callmsi.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 71.09 KB (72800 bytes) on disk.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.82 MB (9251016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.09 KB)
- ecls.exe (288.27 KB)
- ecmd.exe (50.45 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.95 KB)
- egui.exe (3.95 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.86 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (39.93 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (185.75 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.64 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.41 MB)
- CertImporter-1379.exe (158.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (996.39 KB)
The current web page applies to ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 5.0.2211.5
only. You can find below info on other releases of ESET Endpoint Antivirus:
...click to view all...
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a program by the software company ESET, spol s r. o.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ESET Endpoint Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". The ESET Endpoint Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ESET Endpoint Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Endpoint Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-28 09:23:29.233