ESET Endpoint Antivirus
This info is about ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Further information on ESET, spol s r. o. can be seen here
. Usually the ESET Endpoint Antivirus application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is called callmsi.exe and it has a size of 71.09 KB (72800 bytes).
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which take 8.82 MB (9251016
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.09 KB)
- ecls.exe (288.27 KB)
- ecmd.exe (50.45 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.95 KB)
- egui.exe (3.95 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.86 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (39.93 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (185.75 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.64 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.41 MB)
- CertImporter-1362.exe (158.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (996.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.2214.5
of ESET Endpoint Antivirus. You can find below a few links to other ESET Endpoint Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a program marketed by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET Endpoint Antivirus application will be found automatically. After you select ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ESET Endpoint Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ESET Endpoint Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your PC, we are not saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 10:42:30.247