ESET Endpoint Antivirus
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. Go over here
for more information on ESET, spol s r. o.. Usually the ESET Endpoint Antivirus application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during install. ESET Endpoint Antivirus's main file takes about 75.70 KB (77512 bytes) and its name is callmsi.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with ESET Endpoint Antivirus. They occupy about 9.04 MB (9477840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (75.70 KB)
- ecls.exe (287.70 KB)
- ecmd.exe (53.61 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (47.70 KB)
- egui.exe (3.96 MB)
- eh64.exe (37.20 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (43.70 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (187.70 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.63 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.59 MB)
- CertImporter-1379.exe (158.20 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1,017.64 KB)
This info is about ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 5.0.2254.1000
alone. For more ESET Endpoint Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a program by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". If it exists on your system the ESET Endpoint Antivirus app will be found automatically. After you click ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ESET Endpoint Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ESET Endpoint Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Endpoint Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-09 07:09:03.353