ESET Endpoint Antivirus
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your systemESET, spol s r. o.
. Take a look here
for more details on ESET, spol s r. o.. Usually the ESET Endpoint Antivirus application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The application's main executable file is titled egui.exe and its approximative size is 3.01 MB (3159744 bytes).
ESET Endpoint Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.19 MB (7536560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (80.18 KB)
- CertImporter-1360.exe (158.20 KB)
- ecls.exe (289.40 KB)
- ecmd.exe (60.06 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (49.06 KB)
- egui.exe (3.01 MB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (33.49 KB)
- ekrn.exe (1,001.55 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (180.77 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.15 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.21 MB)
The current web page applies to ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 5.0.2228.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other ESET Endpoint Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus\callmsi.exe
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus\DMON.dll
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.cat
- C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus\Drivers\eamonm\eamonm.inf
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus\
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a program offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". The ESET Endpoint Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ESET Endpoint Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET Endpoint Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ESET Endpoint Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:23:41.043