ESET Endpoint Antivirus
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your PCESET, spol s r. o.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on ESET, spol s r. o.. Usually the ESET Endpoint Antivirus application is found in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Endpoint Antivirus directory, depending on the user's option during install. callmsi.exe is the ESET Endpoint Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies circa 71.05 KB (72760 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ESET Endpoint Antivirus. They occupy 8.57 MB (8988560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- callmsi.exe (71.05 KB)
- ecls.exe (272.13 KB)
- ecmd.exe (48.89 KB)
- eeclnt.exe (44.39 KB)
- egui.exe (3.94 MB)
- eh64.exe (27.30 KB)
- EHttpSrv.exe (34.84 KB)
- EShaSrv.exe (185.71 KB)
- SysInspector.exe (1.62 MB)
- SysRescue.exe (1.39 MB)
- ekrn.exe (976.23 KB)
This web page is about ESET Endpoint Antivirus version 5.0.2122.11
only. Click on the links below for other ESET Endpoint Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
ESET Endpoint Antivirus is an application offered by ESET, spol s r. o.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove ESET Endpoint Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ESET Endpoint Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ESET Endpoint Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "ESET Endpoint Antivirus". The ESET Endpoint Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select ESET Endpoint Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ESET Endpoint Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling ESET Endpoint Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ESET Endpoint Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ESET Endpoint Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. from your computer, we are not saying that ESET Endpoint Antivirus by ESET, spol s r. o. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ESET Endpoint Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-01 03:19:03.950