CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. More data about the software CCC Help Norwegian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Norwegian. They occupy 3.70 MB (3875328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2007.0821.2145.36991
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Norwegian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application marketed by ATI. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-15 17:56:56.703