CCC Help Norwegian
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your systemATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Norwegian on ATI's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk and is titled CCCInstall.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Norwegian. They take an average of 3.04 MB (3186688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Norwegian version 2009.0819.1057.17809
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Norwegian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Norwegian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 20:31:39.060