CCC Help Norwegian
CCC Help Norwegian is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Norwegian on ATI's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Norwegian's primary executable file and it occupies about 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Norwegian. They occupy an average of 3.53 MB (3699200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Norwegian version 2007.0704.2229.38368
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Norwegian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Norwegian app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Norwegian in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Norwegian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After removing CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:13:38.467