CCC Help Norwegian
You can find below details on how to remove CCC Help Norwegian for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help Norwegian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Norwegian. They occupy 3.10 MB (3247744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (335.13 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Norwegian version 2011.0902.1043.17395
alone. For other CCC Help Norwegian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Norwegian is an application offered by ATI. Some users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove CCC Help Norwegian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Norwegian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Norwegian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Norwegian program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Norwegian in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Norwegian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Norwegian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Norwegian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Norwegian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Norwegian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Norwegian by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Norwegian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 00:28:24.460