CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help French from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. More info about the software CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help French's main executable file and it occupies close to 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help French contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.70 MB (3875328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help French version 2007.0821.2145.36991
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help French from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help French or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help French in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help French by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-15 17:53:56.023