CCC Help French
This info is about CCC Help French for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerATI
. Check out here
for more info on ATI. You can read more about about CCC Help French at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help French is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help French contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0825.2204.37769
of CCC Help French. Click on the links below for other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help French from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help French or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help French in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help French by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help French supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:36:53.453