CCC Help French
This page is about CCC Help French for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your PCATI
. Go over here
where you can read more on ATI. More information about the application CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help French. They occupy about 2.51 MB (2630656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help French version 2011.0526.0026.42091
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program by ATI. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help French from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help French or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help French in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help French by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:06:21.463