CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help French on ATI's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file has a size of 488.00 KB (499712 bytes) on disk and is labeled cccprev.exe.
CCC Help French is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.83 MB (2965504
bytes) on disk:
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0210.2205.39615
of CCC Help French. For other CCC Help French versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help French with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help French or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help French in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help French by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help French supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:11:27.340