CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemATI
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI. More info about the software CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help French's primary executable file and it occupies about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help French. They take about 4.28 MB (4485632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help French version 2010.0426.2135.36953
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help French with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help French or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French app will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help French in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help French supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:27:12.017