CCC Help French
This info is about CCC Help French for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemATI
. Open here
for more info on ATI. More details about CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help French is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCC Help French. They occupy 4.19 MB (4391424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help French version 2010.0617.0854.14122
alone. For other CCC Help French versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help French from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help French or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". The CCC Help French app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help French in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help French by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:11:15.473