CCC Help French
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help French for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your PCATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help French on ATI's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file is titled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 304.00 KB (311296 bytes).
CCC Help French is composed of the following executables which take 11.14 MB (11680704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.22 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (730.72 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This data is about CCC Help French version 2010.0106.1006.18033
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help French with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help French or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help French in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:41:46.220