CCC Help French
This web page is about CCC Help French for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. More details about CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help French is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's choice. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help French. They occupy 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help French version 2010.1021.0530.7998
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help French releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application by ATI. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help French with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help French or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help French in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help French by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 07:18:18.240