CCC Help French
This page is about CCC Help French for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be read here
. You can read more about on CCC Help French at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help French is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CCC Help French's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help French is composed of the following executables which take 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help French version 2009.1111.2326.42077
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help French versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help French from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help French or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help French in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help French, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help French by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help French supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:09:26.427