CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help French from your computerATI
. Go over here
where you can read more on ATI. More information about the program CCC Help French can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCC Help French's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help French. They occupy 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0302.2232.40412
of CCC Help French. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help French releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is an application by ATI. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help French from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help French or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help French". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help French program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help French in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help French.
8. After removing CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help French that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help French by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help French supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:22:34.990