CCC Help French
CCC Help French is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help French from your PCATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. You can get more details about CCC Help French at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help French is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help French. They take 4.06 MB (4260352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0330.2134.36914
of CCC Help French. For more CCC Help French versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help French is a program by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase CCC Help French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help French from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help French or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help French". If it exists on your system the CCC Help French application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help French in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help French.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help French which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help French by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help French by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help French in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 23:43:29.440